|On Friday 9th October 2015, the Irish Branch will hold its Centenary Conference.
The topics covered at the event will include:
Plenary Session 1: Dispute Resolution in Business and Finance
- Dispute Resolution in Financial Services
- Mediation and the Courts
- Impediments and Barriers to Success in Mediation
- Chambers Ireland Business and Commercial Mediation Pilot Scheme
Plenary Session 2: Construction Dispute Avoidance and Resolution
- What has history taught us in ADR? Avoidance of Dispute!
- Construction dispute avoidance: new developments in CIArb, ICC and FIDIC dispute board rules
- Conciliation – the emergence and benefits of the MedRec technique
Plenary Session 3: Investor State Dispute Resolution
- Trends in Investor-State dispute settlement in the Asia-Pacific – Reassessing the role of regional arbitration institutions
- China and Investment Treaty Arbitration
- ADR in Investor State Dispute Settlement
- Transparency In Investor State Dispute Settlement – the UNCITRAL Transparency Rules 2014
Plenary Session 4: Corporate Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration Commitments in EU Merger Control
- The Future of Cross Border Commercial Dispute Resolution
Plenary Session 5: Energy Dispute Resolution
- Energy Dispute Resolution
- Orders of Emergency Arbitrators: problems concerned with enforcement
- Energy Charter Treaty
View the full programme here
The Centenary Conference will be followed by a Centenary Dinner in the Marker Hotel.
Click here to book your place
The Conference is sponsored by Matheson Law Practice who will also host the conference.