CBA Conference on Saturday 5th July 2014 in the Law Library Distillery Building which shall include the following speakers / topics:
Moderator – The Hon. Mr Justice Kelly
- Argue Now, Pay Later? Challenges to the Enforcement of Adjudication Decisions – Senan Allen S.C.
- Statutory Adjudication and the Constitution – Some Preliminary Observations – Paul Brady B.L.
- Adjudication – The Role of the Lawyer – Gerard Meehan B.L.
- Moderator’s Concluding Remarks – The Hon. Mr Justice Kelly
- Contractor Insolvency in Construction Litigation – John Gleeson S.C.
- Recent developments in recovering damages in defective works claims – Sara Moorhead S.C.
- Public Procurement: Issues for Litigators – Eileen Barrington S.C.
- Ultimate responsibility under Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 – Lydia Bunni B.L.
A full pack of materials shall be provided to all attendees
Tea/Coffee and Refreshments during the morning
This is an open event available to all (not restricted to Members of CBA or Law Library)